Monday 11 July 2011

GAME OF CONTACT WITH LINDA PARELLI

What an amazing day at the UK GOC course. Classroom and theory this morning including simulations. Then horses and watching the riders put it all into practice this afternoon. The weather held out for us too. I have learned so much I think my head is going to explode. Taken down loads of information.

Linda is just such a wonderful teacher and puts everything into simple terms, even when it is quite a complex action. It is broken down and spoon fed, so that you can understand it and suddenly it doesn't seem to be out of reach to people like me who can struggle, as I have to work at things, they are not natural for me.

The horses made changes even through such a short space of time, and the calm and relaxation found was inspiring. Wow wow wow. Can't wait for tomorrow.

In addition it was lovely to catch up with so many people and put faces to names from PC. Had a number of people say hello who had read my fast track blog. How cool is that? Off to grab some food now. Nursing a rotten cold and need to feed it, that is my excuse anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment